(Post 104 in a continuing series – Stay Tuned, recaps will return, but first, this somewhat serious entry.)
1. Totally exhausted from 2 days’ of 5 hours’ sleep on average, as well as two trips to and from the Bay Area (Friday in San Jose, Saturday in Burlingame.)
2. Bummed out from the double-whammy of not going to YaoiCon as myself (in boy-mode this year.), seeing others dressed up in goth/raver/cyber, crossplay, or other cute attire — As well as finding out that YaoiCon is moving to Los Angeles in 2012.
3. Impending need to get new insurance, in the wake of no more COBRA due to no more previous employer (shut down operations at end of September).
Continue reading #104 – The (not-so) Short Version of Why Sunday Was A “Dead Julie Anne Day”
… Perhaps someday soon, before I get too old and not-so-pretty (heh heh heh), I’ll make it out there. It all depends on me.
For now, I’ll add it to my “Bucket List”, along with Fantasia Fair, and perhaps some outings closer to my home state (Northern California, about an hour and a half or more away from Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, and about two hours away from Fresno, and more or less most of a day away from Southern California.)
Perhaps River City Sparkle? (Why don’t I see about getting in touch with River City Gems first, hmm? ^_^;)
Have fun, ladies – I may join you eventually, as I said, it all depends on me. Wish me luck!
I’ve had a LiveJournal in existence for most of this year. I’ve got quite a few posts, most of which some of the entries here were based on, that were part of a selected group that not everyone had access to. I’m figuring, since this site’s essentially public, it doesn’t make too much sense, if I’m unifying all my online presences, to keep everything hidden there, especially when I’ve got a lot of things here public-viewable.
I’d say I’ve become a bit more courageous and daring these last 4-5 months, or maybe it really isn’t as big of a deal as I think it is. But then, I maintain a Facebook presence, and I have a couple people who may not know the whole store behind me yet.
I’ll think some more on this, and make a decision soon.
- Secure a domain name to point here, and park it on the Network R3 server…
- Start putting up actual content, divided by categories
- Put up links to my points of presence on Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, LiveJournal, ???
- Put up links of interest to me and others (Fast tracking links to Michelle Phan’s YouTube makeup tutorials – Yes, even TG folks can stand to pick up some pointers… ^_^; )
Too tired, staying up way too late to accomplish my hopes, my dreams, my nice shiny new home here…