Continuing the Facebook Flashback… Not much for the first month or so… Take my word for it.
June 4, 2010:
Now that I have a Facebook and and an LJ to go with my Flickr, do I further corrupt myself and start up a Twitter account?
(Actually, I did… Facebook, Flickr, a rather neglected LiveJournal, Google+, Twitter, and Tumblr… I need a real life…)
The friend suggestions from my other Facebook account started out near the beginning, after friending my boy-mode self, of course.
June 9, 2010:
I have a few friend suggestions, not all of them know about me – I wonder if I should bring them over and add them? Don’t worry, I’m just thinking out loud.
Boredom apparently set in within a week and a half.
June 15, 2010:
Oh, wow, I still have this Facebook? Cool! Hello, my small following of friends! ^_^;
Nearly three weeks in, I was thinking about outing myself online in a big way, while working on building up this web site.
June 23, 2010:
Work on the new website is coming along – Mainly theme customizing, and figuring out what content to put up there. Should I tell everyone here my big secret?
Stay tuned for the next update! July 2010 will be here before we know it. ^_-;
- #135 – Best Of Facebook: 1
- #137 – Best of Facebook: 3
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?
- #114 – Mini-FAQ (Mirrored from Facebook)
- #121 – Another Facebook mirror mini-post
- #81 – And So, What A Year I’ve Had…
- #100 (What’s So Special About It, Anyway?)
- #90 – Avatar Standardization Project Continuing…
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post
- #112 – Semi-Monthly Update: FAQ Added, More Out And About Stuff…