I opened my Facebook account on June 3, 2010. I’m going to be posting semi-regularly scheduled post updates to fill in the gaps between now and then, since Facebook is my main home, and I’ve been neglecting my home here.
The First Note – “So, Why Am I Doing This?”
So, Why Am I Doing This?
I guess I want to be found. I want to be found by those who know about me, those who I’ve talked to, those I feel I can trust. I brought myself into existence, and I cannot be “unmade”.
I have a feeling the right people will find me sooner or later. All I can do is wait, and keep making the rounds, and maintain a growing online presence.
And, so it started. The first few posts were mainly status updates, until I “found my voice,” so to speak. (It was right where I was all the time – the last place I’d think of looking — Imagine that? ^_^; )
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?
- #121 – Another Facebook mirror mini-post
- #114 – Mini-FAQ (Mirrored from Facebook)
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post
- #100 (What’s So Special About It, Anyway?)
- #103 – After San Francisco Pride 2011 (July)
- #112 – Semi-Monthly Update: FAQ Added, More Out And About Stuff…
- #81 – And So, What A Year I’ve Had…
- #83 – With A Little Help From My Friends… (Part I)
- #25 – A Few More Steps (Or: A Few More Miles…)