Yes, for the last three months since the April 7 post, my world’s been tied up in getting a few more “bucket list” things out of the way, while preparing for a relocation to Phoenix, AZ, for the next few years. (Give or take)
I miss California, and all my friends there, and I hope to visit as often as I can, but perhaps, like my new “home” city’s namesake, I’ll have a chance to be reborn, and refocus on what I need to do.
However, I did get a few more things out of the way…
FanimeCon in San Jose during Memorial Day weekend,
Meeting Lilith from Chicago at the River City Gems social, and spending a weekend with her and Niya,
Attending Sacramento Pride this year,
Getting out to Crocodile’s in Modesto with a lady friend of mine,
Hanging out at the Tiki Lounge with Kelli,
Making a couple more appearances at comic/toy/collector shows in San Jose and Sacramento as myself,
And, a LOT more me time …
There is some sadness, as I had to say good-bye to my Smitty-kitty at the end of the month, as her health was failing. I’m grateful to have had her in my life for nearly 17 years, and I hope she’s doing well, and keeping watch on me from Heaven.
So, a new chapter in my life begins, and hopefully, a return to activity on here. For now, enjoy what I have up, here, on Facebook, Flickr, and elsewhere!
- #125 – Marching At Phoenix Pride 2013!
- #94 – Stay Tuned – More Updates Coming…
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?
- #126 – Why I Marched in Phoenix…
- #121 – Another Facebook mirror mini-post
- #96 – San Francisco Pride 2011 Update Coming…
- #106 – Quick Update (Back Out Of The Rabbit Hole For A Bit)
- #101 – The Short List Since June…
- #95 – Picnic In The Park, And Some Brave New Steps…
- #139 – Neither Abandoned Nor Retired