(#105 in a series – This one was originally posted at Facebook – Entry here (May not work) – The Merc, of course, is The Mercantile Saloon on 20th and L streets in midtown Sacramento’s “Lavender Heights” area (Just one of many gay bars) – Cheap, strong drinks, and an interesting place where you’re guaranteed to see a few tgirls from time to time. ^_^; )
Fun stuff at The Merc near the end of the night. Two honest-to-god 3rd generation goths, having a mini-rave to Lady GaGa’s “Judas” on the jukebox.
One of them, a guy 20 years younger than I (Old enough to be my son), comes over to me, and we talk… about music, why Faces is a better place to party at than The Merc (Which is mainly good for cheap, strong drinks.)
He asked me if I was a nun. He figured out I was a tgirl. He was cool with it. He came up from South Central L.A.
We exchanged phone numbers. ^_^;
- #97 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend – Friday
- #103 – After San Francisco Pride 2011 (July)
- #98 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend — Saturday
- #99 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend — Sunday
- #106 – Quick Update (Back Out Of The Rabbit Hole For A Bit)
- #72 – My First TDOR Post
- #91 – Backtracking: My Trip To Dress Barn (March 26, 2011)
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post
- #101 – The Short List Since June…
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?