I can’t explain how I come up with the titles to my posts, either here or elsewhere. Sometimes they make sense with the actual posts. I’m kind of funny like that.
Anyway, a quick note – Today is a good day, for I’ve received my very first non-spam comment here. Every bit of feedback helps me immensely.
If you’re reading this, and you like what you’re reading, but haven’t offered feedback, that’s alright as well. Just the thought that some people are actually paying notice to a place like this will boost my confidence significantly.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to fix on my re-entry vector for touchdown back down here on Planet Earth… ^_^; Long, long ago, back in my grade school days, I wanted to be an astronaut, but that’s another story I’ll tell eventually.
Love and kisses, as always, ^_^;
— Julie Anne
- #29 – Collecting My Thoughts, Planning The Next Entry (Or Entries)
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post
- #60 – Ultraman, Birdy, and Norman – One Body, Two Souls (Teaser)
- #53 – Did You Read My Story? (If not, read this post.)
- #62 – And Now, A Post Not About Me…
- #59 – Test For Posting On The Go
- #38 – Rearranging The “House” (Link/Sidebar Updates)
- #50 – Link Added, And Spam Blocking…
- #64 – First Time Out – Going to River City Sparkle 2010
- #46 – Prelude To An Experiment…