Components arrived for my 2015-era desktop. (In a gradual state of rejuvenation)
There’s a brand-spanking new Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter ready to go to replace the 2.0 one I had for years. (One of the last parts I bought from Fry’s Electronics, before they faded away.) Let’s hope it sees my XBox One wireless controller.
The Logitech C920 webcam works, and it’s directly plugged into my USB ports on the back of the computer, because the 13-port USB 2.0 powered hub is being wonky. I have attempted to reseat the connector on the back of the computer, so we’ll see how it goes.
I also have a front panel with two new USB 3.0 ports to replace the ones on the top of my case that I broke. (Because I was stupid and left stuff plugged in… And caught one my feet in a cable… With minor disastrous results.)
Now, I just need to clean out the office, because I’ll.be damned if I broadcast a messy room to the world. I should get a green screen or something for the back of my chair. Wait… I have three cats. Gah. ?
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post
- #121 – Another Facebook mirror mini-post
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?
- #114 – Mini-FAQ (Mirrored from Facebook)
- #106 – Quick Update (Back Out Of The Rabbit Hole For A Bit)
- #118 – Minor photo update at my Flickr
- #96 – San Francisco Pride 2011 Update Coming…
- #112 – Semi-Monthly Update: FAQ Added, More Out And About Stuff…