You have no idea how happy this makes me. ^_^;
Vindication is wonderful.
I am "29 and holding," (I refuse to act my age!) I'm a semi-closeted tgirl, and it seems I'm finding a lot of people out there like me. (Just more adventurous, experienced, and so on and so forth.) ^_^; - I guess this *is* my much-celebrated "mid-life crisis." I used to live in the Dark Center Of The Universe, a.k.a. somewhere in the middle of California. Forgive me if I'm not too generous with details right now. Let's just say that not too many people out there know about me. (Not even close family or friends. I'm nowhere near ready for coming out as of yet.) 'm a "part time" girl, having crossdressed on and off for over 25 years, still semi-closeted, but making gradual progress, especially in the last few years. For the longest part of my life, it's always been something I've been ashamed of, due to my being caught by my parents quite a few times in my teens, but the urges have never went away. Fortunately, through making contact with others on the internet, and exploring online resources, I've started to come to terms with discovering who I am, and realizing it's not something to be ashamed of, and more importantly, that I'm not alone. I've made a few contacts and friends out there, and am making progress bit by bit, getting more courageous, but always working on my image, confidence, outfits, and appearance. I still consider myself not quite passable, or ready for prime time, but the important thing is that a door was reopened to me that I thought was closed forever. I've dedicated the rest of my life to finding out who I am, and learning to love and accept myself, no matter what the outcome. Given enough time and support from others, I'm sure I'll blossom quite well. My guiding principle is - "It's My Time To Shine."
- #121 – Another Facebook mirror mini-post
- #91 – Backtracking: My Trip To Dress Barn (March 26, 2011)
- #98 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend — Saturday
- #65 – Catching Up: River City Sparkle 2010 – My “Thank You” Post
- #100 (What’s So Special About It, Anyway?)
- #34 – 500 Photo Uploads on Flickr – I Guess I’m Not Quite A Flash In The Pan ^_^;
- #94 – Stay Tuned – More Updates Coming…
- #99 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend — Sunday
- #118 – Minor photo update at my Flickr
- #120 – Facebook mirror mini-post