I’ve been getting out, on my own, and with others, and there are a few more outings planned. I had a lot of fun this past Saturday, at the 4th Anniversary Social for the River City Gems up in Sacramento, CA. (Even though I was getting over a cold, and it was rather chilly in the evening, it was still a great day out.)
I’ve added a series of Frequently Asked Questions up here, as you’ll see up in the top menu bar. (If you’re not viewing this in the mobile-friendly version, which, of course, can be set to show the full non-mobile site on most smartphones. This site works in the webkit-based browsers on most smartphones.) – It’ll be the one source that I’ll refer back to from Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, or elsewhere.
Why do I do this. Well, because I can, and I do want people to know about me, or at least attempt to understand. (Especially my friends I have come out to.)
Wow, this was a long update! More to come, whenever I can pull myself away from Lord Of The Rings Online – Geez, that game is addicting!
- #118 – Minor photo update at my Flickr
- #50 – Link Added, And Spam Blocking…
- #96 – San Francisco Pride 2011 Update Coming…
- #106 – Quick Update (Back Out Of The Rabbit Hole For A Bit)
- #40 – Some More Behind-The-Scenes Tweaks…
- #38 – Rearranging The “House” (Link/Sidebar Updates)
- #113 – Perhaps mini-posts, or Best Of Facebook?
- #129 – I Told You I Didn’t Abandon This Blog…
- #136 – Best of Facebook: 2
- #103 – After San Francisco Pride 2011 (July)