I’ve posted it here on that tab up at the top of my page, and even in a post in a private group I moderate on Flickr.
Today, at around 1:30 AM my time, after talking to a new friend elsewhere online. That moment has come…
“Julie… You are home.” (or more appropriately, “welcome honey xoxo” ^_^; )
I’ve had tears in my eyes, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. I know there’s a lot of people I need to talk to – old friends, new friends, those who may not know, those who may know but don’t ask, and most of all, my family.
More importantly, I have to admit it to myself, and learn to love and accept myself for who I am. I’m not a freak, I’m not alone, I have a gift that some others don’t have.
I am transgendered.
The journey has started, it will continue, no matter how long it takes, no matter how hard the road may be. Eventually, I will reach my goal. I hope the people that matter the most to me will be there with me, on the way, or near the journey’s end.
Consider the last month and a half of entries to be the “prologue” of sorts, to the greater story that is my life.
- #81 – And So, What A Year I’ve Had…
- #65 – Catching Up: River City Sparkle 2010 – My “Thank You” Post
- #92 – Stay Tuned – An Actual Post Is Coming Soon…
- #70 – Halloween Is Everyday (or it should be…)
- #62 – And Now, A Post Not About Me…
- #72 – My First TDOR Post
- #38 – Rearranging The “House” (Link/Sidebar Updates)
- #39 – A Momentary Lapse Of Reason…
- #30 – Re-Entry From Low Orbit… (Hope I Don’t Get Burned…)
- #107 – Everytime You Go Away (You Take A Piece Of Me With You)