I wanted to do something special, so I decided to go all out, show off one of my latest acquisitions, the black maxi-dress, and take an outdoor photo, just to see how my makeup work looked in natural light. Logically, this was an extension of just how wonderful I felt while wearing this outfit on Monday, and I wanted to do something special for Flickr photo number 500.
Results are posted, with a close-up of the work I did on my face.
- #118 – Minor photo update at my Flickr
- #55 – Closing Out The Week Of Experiments
- #52 – And You Thought I Forgot? (More Photos!)
- #51 – More Photos! (Made Up For Yesterday)
- #32 – Monday Afternoon – Girl’s Day In…
- #91 – Backtracking: My Trip To Dress Barn (March 26, 2011)
- #25 – A Few More Steps (Or: A Few More Miles…)
- #35 – Fantasy Friday Photoshoot!
- #31 – Reaching Out And Making Friends… (Video Link)
- #33 – I Think This Song Sums Up How I Felt Most Of Monday Afternoon…