It hasn’t been easy for me, even when I’m not being Julie Anne. Even now, I’m still hesitant to keep in contact with the few friends in the trans community I have met over Flickr. I’m still trying to work on not overthinking and worrying what kind of impression I’ll make on them. I guess that’s part of what keeps me in my own closet. It’s a weakness I acknowledge, and one I know I will have to work on.
For those I have met, I haven’t forgotten about any of you. I will get around to getting back in touch with you. I’m just sorting things out, as always.
In the meantime, here’s a video from Lady Vixion on YouTube, that just seemed to click with me, on the importance of making friends (and face to face contact with same) in the trans community – Enjoy!
(video window rescaled to not break layouts on 1024-pixel width screens, like my old notebook and my new netbook.)
- #78 – Holiday Present 4: Yes, She Does Video Too…
- #107 – Everytime You Go Away (You Take A Piece Of Me With You)
- #83 – With A Little Help From My Friends… (Part I)
- #85 – With A Little Help From My Friends… (Part II)
- #38 – Rearranging The “House” (Link/Sidebar Updates)
- #50 – Link Added, And Spam Blocking…
- #97 – Looking Back: My SF Pride 2011 Weekend – Friday
- #34 – 500 Photo Uploads on Flickr – I Guess I’m Not Quite A Flash In The Pan ^_^;
- #63 – T-Dar… I’m Glad To Know I’m Not The Only One…
- #81 – And So, What A Year I’ve Had…